Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lá Fhéile Pádraig


This is my second St. Patrick's Day.  This little fiery-red Irishman is me on my first St. Patrick's Day.  I've changed just a little bit don't you think?


I was only six days old for last year's celebration so I don't think I did too much celebrating.  This year I plan to watch Cousin Sage do some Irish step dancing at her school.  She'll then dance at other schools, nursing homes, and on top of bars at adult beverage establishments.  I may not have all of my information correct regarding where she is dancing but I doubt I'm too far off.  Regardless, I won't be following her around all day, as this would interrupt my nap and feeding times.


As you can see I'm wearing green today, which is ironic because blue was the original color associated with St. Patrick.  Mommy picked out this outfit for me to wear today.  She didn't lay any pants out so I'm guess I'm going pants-less.  Considering the soon-to-be condition of my fellow but older Irishman today I don't think anyone will notice.


Have yourself a wonderful and safe St. Patrick's Day.  When saying your goodbye's tonight be sure to show your Irish spirit and give others a good hug, pat them on the back, and blow them a kiss goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment