Monday, March 15, 2010

My First Birthday In Review


You too would look and feel like this after a four-day birthday weekend and daylight savings change.  I was so exhausted at this point that Mommy and Daddy had to clap my hands for me.  To tell you the truth I'm actually sound asleep.  Luckily, none of our party guests figured it out.

It was a grand birthday party weekend celebration.  Mommy stayed up late on my birthday and baked an awesome train cake.  My three-hour nap the next day allowed her just enough time to put it together and add the finishing touches.  Nice work, Mommy!  However, she wasn't done.  She then made cupcakes for my party on Saturday.  The train cake and cupcakes tasted great and were enjoyed by all.  The sugar rush was my favorite result.


I did a lot of entertaining the entire weekend.  Cousin Yvette joined my show on Friday and we made everyone laugh with our clapping and "how big are you" demonstrations.  I think we should take our show on the road.  We make a great team.

I also received many great toys from everyone.  I'll see that my personal assistant gets to work on the thank you cards ASAP.  During my parties, I played with my new toys and the boxes they came in.  My plan for the next two days is to turn off my cell phone, stay home, adjust to the time change and catch up on hours of lost sleep, and focus on playing with my toys. 


If I don't get some sleep and food with less sugar in it, I'm going to keep looking like I did yesterday before we left from Nana and Gramp's. 

My Aunt Bethy has quite the cozy shoulder for an exhausted little boy.  I could have stayed there for hours.


Thanks again to everyone for making my first birthday so special.  Fortunately, you have all year to prepare for my next birthday.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some serious sleeping to do.  Good-nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment